Well, first Technocrats and leftist media blame Qanon. Q is crazy, right? Then they point to Trump for retweeting that same number: if Trump said it, it must be false, right? After Twitter deleted everyone else’s tweets about it, the media figured it had to be fake news, right?
Within hours, every major publication was blasting anyone and everyone who dared to “misinterpret” the CDC’s latest finding.
You have to leave the interpreting part to the experts, they say, to the epidemiologists and to the scientists.
Mere citizens are simply too ignorant and uneducated to understand lofty mathematical concepts like 6% or complicated medical terms like comorbidity.
The CDC’s website clearly and definitively states:
For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.
What is unclear about this?
It is a really pathetic pandemic where only 6% of deaths are due exclusively to COVID-19. Stack that up against the Black Plague, TB or Ebola.
The freak-outs want you to instead focus on the 94% who died with a plethora of comorbidity conditions. Some of the most common ones mentioned in the study are:
Influenza, pneumonia, hypertensive diseases, hear disease, cardiac arrest, heart failure, diabetes, alzheimers, renal failure and on and on.
Patients with these other conditions also just happened to test positive for COVID-19, and that’s all it took to be recorded as a COVID death.
What’s more, the average patient had an average of 2.6 of these other factors when they died.
Even a motorcycle crash victim who died on the scene tested positive for COVID. His death was recorded as COVID until some locals pointed out the sheer stupidity of such a categorization and it was ultimately rescinded.
OK, Look. Dying WITH COVID is not the same as dying FROM COVID. Only 6% died FROM COVID exclusively. The other 94% died WITH COVID.
Did anybody make an assessment of how many of the 94% would have died anyway, even if they did not have COVID? Nope. Not a one, so we’ll never know for sure.
But even a baseball bat could figure out that there has been a significant number who were headed for their earthly exit no matter what else they contracted along the way.
But, why would Technocrats freak out so bad over this viral CDC announcement (pun intended)? Because it puts their entire narrative in jeopardy.
No more panic over a pandemic would mean no more face masks, no more social distancing, no more lockdowns, no need for vaccines, no more funding, no more “Karens”, no more social engineering.
Worst of all, it would mean that they were WRONG, and to a Technocrat, being wrong is a cardinal sin.
Note to Technocrats, their minions and all their political and media stooges: Get lost and don’t come back!
By Patrick Wood, Guest writer