All dissenting voices are being censored and purged from the Internet. With every passing day, there are less subjects that we can discuss online without being censored or banned. The evil empire doesn’t want its subjects to question the official narrative. They want obedient slaves, who work, consume and die.
The mainstream media has been labeled as “dinosaur media” because it is becoming extinct. The young generations are resisting brainwashing, and want to ask real questions. They are not interested in the official narrative, when the lies and the cover-ups are so blatant.
In the absence of real journalism, where brave individuals would risk their well-being to uncover and report the uncomfortable truths, each awakened individual wants to conduct its own investigation and uncover what those in power want to keep hidden.
The people are thirsty for truth and justice. In the absence of either, they turn to the Internet. They start asking real questions, and connect with other like-minded people. They start ample discussions and begin connecting the dots. And the more dots they connect, the more obvious it becomes that there is a group of extremely powerful people that controls the world from behind the scenes.
They control almost everything that we consume, what we see on TV, what our children learn in school; they can pass laws and start wars — such is their power — yet, they are not elected into office, and they don’t respond to anyone.
They are ultra-rich dictators, who have the power to print money out of thin air and lend it to governments at an interest, they control the world’s resources, and are heavily involved in depopulation. They fancy themselves as some kind of gods.
The Catalyst for Awakening
There is one major event that has awakened more people than any other in history: 9/11. This single events was the catalyst for a global awakening. The official story is ridiculous. Only the most brainwashed people can accept it as fact.
Everyone else had a sudden and chilling epiphany: “we are ruled by extremely evil people.”
This brought forward three major realizations:
- those at the very top of the pyramid are soulless, heartless, sociopaths.
- they can do anything they want and get away with it (because they are above the law).
- they have armies of presstitutes to push their lies and cover for them (even if that means starting wars and killing millions of innocent people).
All the Evil in the World is by Design
If you would go around and ask the average people what they want from life, the answers are going to be very similar. Human beings want to be financially secure, healthy, they want to live in peace and have a loving family. That’s about it.
Is it that much to ask?
Unfortunately, all evil in the world is by design. Or, as former elite international banker-turned-whistleblower, Ronald Bernard, once said: “All misery on Earth is a business model.”
The aforementioned evil dictators, these wannabe “gods”, want to keep us in a perpetual state of division, sickness, and death. It’s their modus operandi, and this is how they keep us enslaved.
The Censorship Craze
As I’ve mentioned before, in the absence of truth and justice, everyday people have turned to the Internet to conduct their own investigations into the world events that are affecting them on a personal level.
The gateway to the internet used to be Google.com — a search engine that offers results based on what people search. I say “used to be” because Google is presently censoring the Internet.
Almost everything that doesn’t align with the official narrative is being demonetized by AdSense (Google’s media advertising platform, which, in my opinion, is a monopoly because most of the top alternatives use AdSense themselves to serve ads), de-ranked, de-platformed, shadow-censored, or banned altogether. It is a modern “burning of books“.
The results that we get today on Google.com, do not reflect what the majority of people search for.
Why is this worrying? Because, with 92.62% market share as of June 2019, Google.com is a monopoly. They have almost complete control over what people search online, and the results that they get. By hiding the results that are not aligned with the official narrative, while promoting the ones that are, they can control what people believe. It is brainwashing and propaganda.
Google is also the owner of YouTube.com, which is yet another monopoly over what people watch online, with 73% of US adults using it today. Pair this with the fact that most income made by YouTubers comes from AdSense, and you can understand the pressure that is being put on content creators to stick with the official narrative.
In the past year, there has been an epidemic of YouTube channels that have been demonetized or removed altogether. Many of the channels that haven’t been banned yet, are going to be removed from the search results.
Facebook is the monopoly of social media networking, with 68% of all US adults using it today.
As further evidence of a coordinated attack on dissenting voices, in the past year, Facebook has also deleted an unprecedented amount of dissenting voices from their platform. And, just like Google.com and YouTube.com, Facebook.com has also paired with alleged “fact checkers” (websites that appeared overnight to police what people are allowed to write or read online) to control the official narrative and ban all dissenting voices from their platform.
And, just like that, alternative media channels, bloggers, YouTubers, truth researchers, whistleblowers, or everyday people who just want to ask questions, are all being demonetized, deplatformed, censored and banned.
Google is undoubtedly one of the largest and clearest monopolies in the world today.
As I mentioned in a previous article, this is an attack on freedom and the First Amendment. Google made it clear in a court statement that they do not want to be held to the standard of the First Amendment.
According to a leaked internal briefing by tech giant Google named “The Good Censor,” the search engine and other platforms want to abandon their commitment to the “American tradition” of Free Speech.
Care to guess who’s behind this purge? Just watch this:
The human rights organization Amnesty International has gone public with a scathing criticism of Facebook, Google, and the rest of the tech giants, which the group says “threaten human rights.”
What can we do about the Censorship?
I am also on MeWe, which is the best alternative to Facebook that I have found so far. We are a growing community and I really like it!
If they don’t want us, then we don’t want them either!
Are We Allowed to Talk About Anything of Importance, Anymore?
The short answer is no, we are not allowed to talk about anything of importance anymore.
We can no longer ask questions or state our opinions online without being demonetized, deplatformed or banned. The list of “forbidden subjects” is long, and it is growing longer by the day.
The following statements create the official narrative — one that you can not question unless you want to be censored or banned. Please note that many of these statements are stuff of Orwellian “deoublethink” (accepting two contradictory beliefs as true, simultaneously):
- there is no such thing as the illuminati, (nobody plans the abolition of all governments, all religions, inheritance, private property, etc.)
- there is no such thing as a conspiracy to control the world (New World Order is a lie) by a handful of powerful families
- in fact, the very notion that powerful people conspire to remain in power and accumulate more wealth is absurd
- researchers who uncover evidence for such conspiracies are “conspiracy theorists” (a term coined by the CIA in 1967 to discredit researchers) and should be ignored
- there are no “elite” families who are in control of the world
- Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, and other “elite” families don’t want to depopulate the world
- fluoride in drinking water is good for health
- GMOs are healthy
- we need GMO’s because there is not enough food to feed the world
- organic food is a lie
- supplements are a scam
- big pharma wants to cure diseases, even if that means losing money
- big pharma doesn’t own congress
- the recent cancer epidemic is not engineered, and it is mostly driven by genetics
- vaccines are completely safe and are not engineered to give cancer
- the Western world is overpopulated, but we need to import migrants from 3rd world countries because of the sub-replacement fertility
- whistleblowers who expose tyranny and abuse of power are not heroes and their lives should be destroyed
- there is no such thing as chemtrails, and this NASA scientist never said they exist
- chemtrails exist, but are necessary to cool off the world
- global cooling was a major issue in the 1980’s and it should have destroyed the world in 10 years, but you can forget about it now
- global warming was a major issue in the 2000’s and it should have destroyed the world in 10 years, but you can forget about it now
- climate change is now a major issue and it will destroy the world in the next 10 years
- Al Gore was right even though none of his predictions came through
- the fact that Al Gore’s wealth grew from $1M to about $200M by profiting from global warming is irrelevant
- the fact that Al Gore is going to become the world’s first “carbon billionaire” by profiting from global warming is irrelevant
- Al Gore’s electricity bill and carbon footprint are irrelevant as well
- there is no such thing as geoengineering
- geoengineering is necessary to block sunlight (crucial to life on Earth) and cool down our planet
- CO2 is causing for global warming and is going to destroy the world in 10 years, even though it doesn’t rise up, trap and retain heat
- humans are to blame for global cooling, global warming and climate change
- cows are also to blame for global warming and climate change
- the hypocrisy of the “elite” when it comes to global warming must be ignored
- spraying toxic chemicals in the upper atmosphere is going to save the world from global warming and climate change
- a “massive” global carbon tax is going to save the world from climate change
- over 30,000 scientists have signed a paper disproving global warming, including climate scientists, but the science is settled and you should ignore them all — every. single. one. of them!
- 500 climate scientists and professionals have recently signed a letter to the UN, stating that: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’ — but you should ignore them as well. Instead, you should listen to Greta Thunberg.
- the “Milankovitch Climate Theory” which explains that the biggest factor influencing weather and climate patterns on Earth is the sun, should be ignored
- the government wants you to live a long and fulfilling life, even if that means paying you a pension for many years
- wars are necessary and there is nobody profiting from them
- secret societies are benevolent and work hard to uplift mankind
- the government is your friend and wants the best for you
- the fact that almost all politicians are sociopaths is of no concern
- the fact that politicians are millionaires is of no concern either
- ancient history should be removed from schools or re-written, in order not to offend migrants
- the achievements of white people (who are responsible for building the modern world) must be erased from history
- the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are fake
- Albert Pike’s letter to Mazzini, which outlined the exact plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, was fake as well
- history happened exactly as it is written in our history books
- Hitler was not financed by the Federal Reserve, Prescott Bush and the other “elite” families
- Hitler didn’t escape to Argentina where he lived on a farm with his wife until he died of old age. The FBI and the CIA didn’t have any information of his whereabouts after WW2. These recently declassified documents don’t exist.
- 11 million Germans have not been killed in extermination camps after WW2, because the Americans never had extermination camps
- humans are the only intelligent species in the universe, regardless of the fact that we exist in one of the youngest and smallest galaxies in the universe, and in one of the youngest and smallest solar systems in our galaxy
- there is no such thing as flying saucers (generally referred to as UFOs)
- all accounts of flying saucers can either be explained by weather balloons or they don’t exist at all
- millions of people who say they have witnessed flaying saucers or extraterrestrials are either insane or lying
- all ancient accounts that describe extraterrestrial contact are part of mythology (basically our ancestors from all over the world, suddenly decided to invent stuff and combine their real history with the made up stuff for no apparent reason)
- all megalithic structures, pyramids and monuments have been built by half-naked people with copper tools, before inventing the wheel or advanced mathematics
- the fact that on almost all continents we find pyramids, megalithic monuments, mummies, and similar or identical stories speaking of “gods” who descended from the heavens to create mankind, is a coincidence
- the fact that these pyramids are aligned to the stars is a coincidence as well
- global accounts of a “deluge” that destroyed civilizations are all a coincidence and also part of mythology
- the Federal Reserve is good for the economy
- the families that own or control the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, as well as all major banking conglomerates, have less money than Mark Zuckerberg
- the bankers that are in charge of creating money out of thin air for centuries, and then lend the money at an interest to countries, have less money than Mark Zuckerberg
- royal families, who have been in power for centuries or even millennia, have less money than Mark Zuckerberg as well
- you shouldn’t be worried that just 4 mega corporations own most of the world’s wealth (you shouldn’t be curious who are the shareholders that take home the profits, and how it is possible that someone like Mark Zuckerberg is wealthier than they are)
- you shouldn’t be worried that 10 companies own almost everything that you buy
- you shouldn’t be worried that only 6 corporations control almost everything that you watch, hear or read
- we don’t have $30 billion per year to end global hunger
- we don’t have $20 billion to solve homelessness in the USA
- the US war budget for 2019 is $686 billion
- Agenda 2030 is about helping people, and not enslaving the world
- there is no such thing as black budgets
- black budgets exist but the people don’t have the right to know what they are, even though it costs them billions per year
- you shouldn’t be worried that a third of the CIA budget went to MEDIA PROPAGANDA Operations
- NASA has used what is basically a “tin can” with millions of times less computing power than your smartphone, to take astronauts all the way to the Moon. They safely navigated through the deadly Van Allen belts twice, being shielded by a few millimeters thin aluminum foil, then navigated the “tin can” all the way to the moon and back. We can no longer go back to the Moon because NASA has lost all of the schematics, the data and the original footage for what is mankind’s greatest endeavor.
- illegal migrants are good and welcome, even though most are virtually illiterate, disease-ridden, mostly male, don’t want to work or integrate into the new culture, and are a heavy burden to the taxpayers
- it is normal that education costs so much in the age of the internet where all information can be shared freely online
- children should be kept in school for as much as possible, where they should not be allowed to play and have fun
- children should receive as much homework as possible, so that they don’t have time to play at home either
- being a good student means memorizing mostly useless information and then regurgitating it
- teaching children in school about family, purpose, spirituality, kindness, empathy, health and preventing disease, love, money, moral values, is not important to them or the society
- teaching young children in school about oral sex, anal sex, masturbation, homosexual sex (with images), or using sex toys, is normal, progressive and it is not sexualization of children
- teaching children that there is no such thing as male and female, and that choosing your own gender or not identifying with any gender at all, is also normal and progressive
- pedophilia is a normal sexual orientation, and this should be taught in schools, all over the USA, as well as presented as scientific fact by TEDx, in two separate occasions
- there is no such thing as “elite” pedophiles and child trafficking
- child sex trafficking is an isolated problem
- paying adult men dressed in women’s clothes to read stories to young children (such as “what color is your underwear“), flash them their crotch, lay on the floor with children on top of them is part of education, even if some of them have been discovered to be convicted pedophiles or currently work as strippers in night clubs, and even after admitting they are “grooming ” children
- parents don’t know what’s best for their children, and “shouldn’t have final say” — the teachers and the government should, because the state owns their children
- changing the sex of very young children, some aged ten, others aged eight, five and some as young as 3, is normal and progressive
- the fact that serial pedophiles get lighter sentences (or don’t go to prison at all) than non-violent people who smoke a plant because it alleviates pain or use it to treat their own diseases, is normal
- the government can decide if you are allowed to use a plant that grows naturally on Earth, and can put you in jail for decades if you don’t obey their decision
- abortion (which is the leading cause of death for black people, if we consider babies in the womb to be alive), including in the last month, is a normal and progressive and private organizations spending huge amounts of money to promote and lobby for killing babies in the womb is normal for the 21st century
- if someone feels offended by a statement, even if the statement is true and/or scientifically correct, it is now considered a “hate crime” and that person’s account can be banned from social media, and the police can fine that person in real life
Questioning any of the above statements is no longer tolerated by the powers that shouldn’t be.
What Can We Talk About Without Fear of Repercussion?
We can still talk about irrelevant “celebrities” and petty gossip, consumerism, politics (but only as long as we keep it extremely simple: left vs right), sports (i.e. circus), movies, music… and that’s about it. Everything else, everything of importance, is currently under quarantine, and about to be banned.
The following years are going to show us definitively if we have rights or mere privileges, and the way we will act is going to show us if we deserve to be free and independent.
By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com