TOP Things You Need to Know About Epstein, the Financial Crisis, and Tech Giant Censorship.
You’ve just been seated at the analysis buffet.
Grab a fork and dig in…
Here are some things you need to know about the death of Jeffrey Epstein:
- It has now been reported that “shouting and shrieking” was heard emanating from Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell the night he was “suicided.”
- There’s an alternate theory that supposes Jeffrey Epstein might still be alive, having been taken into protective custody by Trump administration officials.
The theory says that Epstein was swapped out with a dead body and that the photos of the dead body which were released to the public appear to depict a person whose facial features don’t match those of Jeffrey Epstein. The theory may be wrong, of course, so decide for yourself what you think happened.
- The FBI raided Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” Satanic temple yesterday, according to media reports. No doubt they are working hard to bury all the evidence and protect the Clintons, since that’s what the FBI seems to be all about these days.
- Consider for a moment the fact that just five years ago, almost nobody would have even believed in the existence of a Satanic temple on an “orgy island” where globalists like Bill Clinton go to sexually abuse under-age boys and girls. Now, it’s mainstream news.
It just goes to show you that the media establishment has completely lost control of the narrative. Even with massive, coordinated tech censorship of independent media, the truth is still getting out. And Slick Willie still gets away with everything, including diddling teens…
Some things you need to be watching about banking and finance:
- Did you realize the cargo ship on which $1 billion in cocaine was recently found by U.S. authorities was owned by JPMorgan Chase? Did you know that many global banks rely on laundered drug money to stay afloat? When the global debt pyramid collapses, these banks will try to use drug money to prop it all up.
- Gold is skyrocketing as faith in the fiat currency debt system is beginning to erode. Anyone left holding stocks and bonds when the market collapse arrives will wish they had converted their assets to gold and silver.
- All rationality has now left the markets. Stock valuations are now based largely on “narratives” rather than economic fundamentals. Rational investors are being wiped out by the day, and market signals no longer make any sense to experienced traders. These are all signs that the end of this bubble phase is rapidly approaching.
What you need to know about the coming executive order to halt the censorship of the tech giants:
- President Trump’s upcoming executive order will demand the FCC regulate social media platforms much like public utilities.
In the same way that a phone company can’t cut off your service just because they don’t like what you’re saying on the phone, Facebook, Twitter and other sufficiently large social media platforms will be required to respect the exercise of free speech among all its users, regardless of their political views.
- The FTC, meanwhile, will target Google and its search engine bias / unfair trade practices.
- The tech giants will sue to try to stop all such regulations, and this means there will be no implementation of the regulations until well after the 2020 election.
Excerpts from this Natural News piece.