According to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control, a toxic industrial byproduct of Teflon (non-stick cookware) called C8 is now found in over 99% of all humans.
According to Dr. Mercola, a certified physician and surgeon, companies like DuPont have “known the effects on the environment and human health and have repeatedly lied to federal and local regulators, consumers and even their own employees about toxicity from [C8] exposure.”
As a result, scientists expect that the C8 released into the environment will remain in the environment for thousands of years.
Even though C8 was discontinued in 2015, countless generations of people will still be subjected to the toxic effects of C8.
Even worse, companies continue to release chemicals that are structurally similar to C8 into the environment. Despite ongoing lawsuits and studies that highlight the dangers of C8, along with its chemical relatives, most governmental bodies have turned a blind eye to the C8 environmental catastrophe.
The Horrifying Dangers of C8 Exposure
Studies have found that C8 along with its chemical relatives can significantly increase the risk of several forms of cancer.
Specifically, researchers have found that C8 exposure can increase the risk of testicular, kidney, thyroid, prostate, bladder, and ovarian cancers.
But that’s not all.
Scientists also discovered that exposure to C8 can result in several other adverse health effects including…
- Immune dysregulation: when the immune system is disrupted by a chemical like C8, it can lead to the development of life-threatening or debilitating autoimmune diseases. This includes diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Grave’s disease, psoriasis, and multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Birth Defects: Company employees working with C8 often gave birth to children with genetic defects.
- Hormone disruption: C8 can disrupt the delicate balance of hormones in the body, which regulate countless biological systems ranging from your sleep to your heart rate. Even small disruptions in hormonal balances can result in serious side effects including depression, anxiety, headaches, extreme fatigue, and even infertility.
- Obesity: A two-year study conducted in Massachusetts and Louisiana found that people with the highest levels of C8 in their blood had the slowest metabolisms. As a result, those with higher levels of C8 in their system were more likely to be obese.
- Liver disease: Scientists have found that C8 can also compromise the liver in such a way that can eventually lead to liver disease. What makes this effect even more dangerous is that the liver helps the body detoxify chemicals like C8. When the liver is compromised, you will be even more vulnerable to the damaging effects of C8.
Protecting Yourself from C8
Exposure to C8 is inevitable.
It is found in drinking water, food cooked with non-stick cookware, furniture, electronics, and even carpeting. C8 is literally everywhere.
Even if you reduce the amount of C8 you are exposed to, 99% of humans already have unsafe levels of C8 in their body. Since C8 does not degrade, it accumulates in your cells and becomes increasingly dangerous over time.
So how do you protect yourself from the toxic effects of C8?
The only solution to protect yourself from C8 is to continually detoxify it from your cells.
For a cellular detox, we recommend nano-sized clinoptilolite zeolite. When ingested, nano-sized particles of zeolite circulate through the body and bind to toxins like C8. Once bound, the zeolite then removes it from cells and excretes it from the body.
It is the single most effective way to deal with C8.
But not all zeolite supplements help detoxify C8. In fact, most zeolite supplements on the market are completely ineffective due to their large particle size.
Pure Body Extra Strength made by Touchstone Essentials uses a unique manufacturing process that reduces the zeolite particle size down to the nanometer range.
This particle size allows the zeolite to access every cell of the body, allowing for a full-body cellular detoxification. Which means Pure Body will reach C8, even if it is deposited deep in your cells.