A Las Vegas man became partially paralyzed, lost his vision and the ability to walk just one day after receiving the flu shot.
He’s been hospitalized for the last 2 weeks. At one point he was even put on a ventilator and in the ICU and his family blames the flu shot.
Shane Morgan went from perfectly healthy to unable to speak, walk, or breathe on his own.
At the start of November, Shane and his wife Monique like most couples were planning for the holidays, and with family and young infants coming to town they decided to get the flu shot.
Shane started complaining that he couldn’t feel his legs or arms so his wife rushed him to Centennial Hills Hospital, where he spent 4-days on a ventilator in the ICU.
Doctors started treating Shane for Guillain-Barre Syndrome also known as GBS.
It’s a rare disorder where a person’s immune system damages their nerve cells, in some cases turning deadly.
The Morgan’s say they’re sure the flu shot is what triggered it.
U.S. Government Statistics: Flu Shot is the Most Dangerous Vaccine in America