If you are looking for spirit validation or paranormal activity in photos finding orbs can be thrilling.
There is a lot of debate among paranormal researchers and psychics about which are spiritual in nature and which are due to dust or natural influence.
Supernatural orbs like to appear in photos because they are often invisible to the naked human eye. At the same time, a lot of dust and other natural particles in the air are also invisible but may show up in photos.
Through numerous factors I have looked at, here is a list of signs that the orb may indeed be a sign of something otherworldly — along with the list of colors and their meanings.
There are some clues that can tell you the origin of your orb.
Supernatural orbs are:
- Orbs that leave a trail behind them, which indicates movement
- Orbs that are unnaturally bright
- An asymmetrical orb(s)
- An Orb(s) that looks like mini crop circle in close-up
- Oddly colored orbs like bright red or green
- Orbs that appeared without a light source as they are self-illuminating
- Often appear with a purpose near a particular person or an object especially of metaphysical nature like a healing crystal
- They often look two-dimensional instead of one-dimensional like dust
- Do not hold a distinct shape
- They are more dense than natural “orbs”
- Finally, if you are intuitive, just looking at a real orb in a photo will give you a sign that it is real. It may just look a little off, or if you are like me, you may feel goose bumps looking at it.
Moreover, the more you study and look at photos comparing supernatural orbs and dust particles, the easier it will be to see slight but meaningful differences between the two.
Natural “orbs” are:
- Dust particles usually transparent grey in color
- Colorful lens flare particles
- Water droplets and moisture from humidity
- Insects flying fast
- Often caught using flash photography as it is good at capturing dust
Meanings Of Orb Colors
When you figure out which ones are supernatural in nature, their color can give you hints about their origin. Many of these are energy emitted from a person. Others can be angels, nature spirits, or other spirits.
Red—can be a sign of a big ego when located next to a person, or their anger
Transparent Red—is a sign of creative energy, drive, and passion
Pink—indicate strong feelings of love
Orange—may be a spirit that protects a sacred land or the land that has been taken over by others
Green—can mean a nature spirit is nearby, look for them in forests.
Dirty Green—is a sign of jealousy and other negative emotions
Emerald Green—shows a lot of healing abilities
Blue—is often a sign of archangels or spirit guides
Light blue—means protection or being protected
Indigo—marks high intuition and psychic abilities
Lavender—can show up around someone who is both spiritual and peaceful.
Grey—can indicate a trapped spirit
Silver—comes from the general spiritual realm
Gold—shows a being of very high consciousness, or an enlightened person