If you’re looking to purchase land, make sure it has at least two water sources (preferably three).
In the new video I’ve posted below, I explain why water is such a valuable resource that you might even call it the “new gold.”
Here’s a quick list of water resources you might have available on a given piece of land:
- Private wells
- Ponds or lakes
- Seasonal or year-round streams
- Rainwater collection facilities (the cleanest water of all)
- Rivers (usually polluted by municipal waste)
- Ocean water (requires desalination)
- City water (is usually polluted and toxic)
Right now, many people are looking for places to store assets that will outlast a financial crash, government revolution or even a civil war (which looks increasingly likely in America).
Land is often an excellent choice but land with water is far more valuable because it allows production of food and livestock.
- Billionaires and Mega-Banks are Buying up the World’s Water
- The Future Weapon of Mass Enslavement is… Water
Watch this short Health Ranger Science video for a quick overview of the concept: