Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five years. Gore made the prediction to a German audience in December 2008.
Eight winters later, the Earth’s Northern ice cap has not melted — not even close.
According to The Daily Caller, in 2013, an Antarctic research vessel named Akademik Shokalskiy became trapped in the ice, the problem was so severe that they actually had to rescue the 52 crew members.
In 2015, a Canadian ice breaking ship, the CCGS Amundsen, was forced to reroute and help a number of supply ships that had become trapped by ice.
Back to Al Gore’s prediction from 2008, I remind you that he told his audience that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”
Junk scientist Al Gore also made the same prediction in 2009.
A quick fact that again points to the contrary: In December 2015 Cairo had its first snowfall in 100 years.
11 years ago, in January 2006, Al Gore posited “within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return” and “a true planetary emergency” due to global warming.
Of course, this turned out to be false.
- Over 30,000 Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax
- Global Warming Data FAKED by Government
- 10 Prominent Scientists Refuting ‘Manmade Global Warming’ with Solid Research
- The Truth About Global Warming: We’re Not Causing It, But We’re PAYING for It
- Greenpeace Founder: Humans Not to Blame for Global Warming
- Antarctic Expeditions Confirm No Man-Made Global Warming
- Princeton Professor Debunks Man-made Global Warming Theory
- President Trump: Man-Made Global Warming is a Hoax
- Al Gore Made Nearly $200 Million from the Global Warming Scam — Likely to Become the World’s First ‘Carbon Billionaire’
- Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS to Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ on Global Warming
- Top Scientist Resigns: ‘Global Warming is a $Trillions Scam — It has Corrupted Many Scientists’
Here’s the original Al Gore video from 2008: