The western governments deceive people for a long time by releasing disinformation campaigns via the mainstream media, says US political analyst and Orlando-based former intelligence linguist Scott Rickard.
Scott Rickard responded with his statement on recent revelations about the propaganda machine of the US government.
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reported that the Pentagon’s controversial British PR firm Bell Pottinger had paid more than half a billion dollars to make secretly fake movies of terrorists.
“It is no surprise here that Bell Pottinger is involved in propaganda and a tremendous amount of fake videos and fake new reports are coming out of not only Iraq, but also Syria and elsewhere,” Rickard said.
The analyst said that Bell Pottinger was already operating in Syria and Libya before chaos erupted in these countries. According to Rickard, the British firm was part of a much larger network of propaganda that deceives people for a long time.
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism confirms what people like Rickard already longer claim that the media are incredibly unfair against us.
He said this initially implemented by the media during World War I as a strategy to draft more people to fight the war and also get rid of anyone who governments deemed enemy.
“The media continue to pour a huge amount of propaganda on the American people,” the language scholar added.
The Mainstream Media has been caught faking news countless times, which had serious consequences worldwide:
1. CNN caught producing fake news during the Gulf War
2. CNN caught producing fake news during the Syrian conflict
3. CNN caught producing fake news during Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon “Bombing”
4. Former CNN journalist: “CNN is paid by foreign and domestic government agencies for specific content”
5. FOX News – and all other news agencies – are ‘corporate persons’ and can LEGALLY LIE their viewers
6. New York Times openly admits MSM stories are scripted by the White House
7. MSM censored/ignored a shocking admission of highest level Turkish false flag against Syria, which would have triggered a war between the two nations
8. 4 Examples of Mainstream Media Fabricating News to Push for War
9. BBC Journalist Comes Clean: ‘Believe Nothing You Read Or Watch’