- “Heavenly Gates, Open Before Me!” his metallic voice reverberated throughout the temple.
- “Praised be Your name, AMUN RA!” his subjects answered with one voice.
It’s shining like His Divine costume: metallic in the darkness of the chamber, and brighter than the sunlight outside.
Truth be known to all, the Master IS the Sun!
- “Stay!” the Lord said, and the procession stopped. “Kneel!” the Lord said and everyone kneeled.
The helmet of the Sacred Snake was placed upon His head and He addressed his subjects one last time. Louder than the thunder His Blessed voice became. It came from above and below and from the walls around:
- “I leave command over all lands and people to my son and his sons after him, from now and to the end of days! Obey them as you obeyed me and I will reward you with abundance! Disobey them and I will rain fire upon you and upon those dearest to you! And at the end of days, remember, that I shall return from the Heavens to judge you according to your deeds! If you obeyed my command, then you will live happily, in plentiness, until the end of time. But if you disobeyed my command, not even death will save you, as I will raise you from your graves and burn your souls for eternity!”
- “Now go and spread my words from North to South and from East to West so that all of my subjects know that I am watching them from above and the judgment day awaits them at the end of days!”
- “Until the end of days, when my Father returns, all lands are mine and all people will bow before me. His Blessed face upon the guardian Lion will be replaced with mine, so that everyone knows that He truly departed from this world and left me in charge. Gather my armies and swiftly crush anyone who dares to challenge my right to rule, for I am the Blessed One and you shall all bow before me and my descendants – until the end of days!”
By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com