The month of December pertains to capitalistic materialism relating to Christmas. Millions of people conjecture that Jesus was born on December 25th and that this date deserves a celebration by erecting a tree and giving gifts.
As the Christmas season is bearing down on the capitalistic west — stress levels are increasing, including personal debt into new levels.
The deluded ignorant majority accepts Christmas as a normal (Christian) holiday, however most people lack the comprehension concerning the historic deception and occult significance.
The Winter Solstice celebrations pertains to Sun Worshiping:
On the 25th of December, the sunlight increases 14 seconds and the days start getting longer from 12/21 up until the Summer Solstice.
Thus, the predominate Sun worshiping celebration for the Winter Solstice occurred on December 25 or 3 days after. The number 3 is the foundational number for the occult.
The occult calendar is comprised of four periods of 13 weeks relating to the sun solstices and Equinox:
Winter Solstice Period extends 13 weeks — Minor sabbath
- December 21 — Yule
- December 21-22 — Winter Solstice/Yule. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights
- December 25th — Holy Roman Christmas
- February 1 and 2 — Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog’s Day. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights
- February 14 — Valentine’s Day
Consider the pagan roots of our popular symbols of Christmas:
- Christmas Tree – The sacred tree of the winter-god; Druids believed the spirit of their gods resided in the tree. Most ancient pagans knew the tree represented Nimrod reincarnated into Tammuz! Pagans also looked upon the tree as a phallic symbol.
- Star – Pentalpha, the five-pointed star. The pentalpha is a powerful symbol of Satan, second only to the hexagram. The star is the sacred symbol of Nimrod, and has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity.
- Candles represent the sun-gods’ newly-born fire. Pagans the world over love and use candles in their rituals and ceremonies. Certain colors are also thought to represent specific powers. The extensive use of candles is usually a very good indication that the service is pagan, no matter what the outward trappings might be.
- Mistletoe is the sacred plant of the Druids, symbolizing pagan blessings of fertility; thus, kissing under the mistletoe is the first step in the reproductive cycle! Witches also use the white berries in potions.
- Wreaths are circular, and so they represent the female sexual organs. Wreaths are associated with fertility and the “circle of life”.
- Santa Claus – Former Satanists have told me that “Santa” is an anagram for “Satan”. In the New Age, the god, “Sanat Kamura”, is most definitely an anagram for “Satan”. The mythical attributes and powers ascribed to Santa are eerily close to those possessed by Jesus Christ.
- Reindeer are horned animals representing the “horned-god” or the “stag-god” of pagan religion! Santa’s traditional number of reindeer in his team is eight (8); in Satanic gematria, eight is the number of “new beginnings”, or the cycle of reincarnation. The Illuminati views the number “eight” as a symbol of their New World Order.
- Elves are imp-like creatures who are Santa’s (Satan’s) little helpers. They are also demons.
- Green and Red are the traditional colors of the season, as they are the traditional pagan colors of winter. Green is Satan’s favorite color, so it is appropriate it should be one of the traditional colors for Christmas; red is the color of human blood, Satan’s highest form of sacrifice – for this reason, Communism adopted red as it main color!
- December 25 is known as the “nativity” of the sun. This date is the birthday of Tammuz, the son, the reincarnation of the sun god. Traditionally, December 21 is known as Yule. The Roman Catholic Church moved the celebration of Yule to December 25.
- December 25 is also known to the Romans as “Saturnalia”, a time of deliberate debauchery. Drinking through repeated toasting – known as ‘wassail’ – was a key to the debauchery of this celebration. Fornication was symbolized by the mistletoe, and the entire event was finished with a Great Feast, the Christmas Dinner.
- Even the name, “Christmas” is pagan! “Christi” meant “Christ”, while “Mas” meant Mass. Since all pagan Masses are commemorating “death”, the name, “Christmas” literally means the “death of Christ”. A deeper meaning lies in the mention of “Christ” without specifying Jesus. Thus, Antichrist is in view here; the pagans celebrate “Christmas” as a celebration of their coming Antichrist, who will deal a death blow to the Jesus Christ of Christianity.
- Early American Christian Pilgrims refused to celebrate this day.
The next period begins with the Spring Equinox in March and extends to the most important 13 day stretch from April 19 through May 1.
Occult Holidays Relating to Christmas:
Roman Saturnalia: The Romans celebrated Saturnalia, a festival of general merrymaking and debauchery held around the time of the winter solstice. This week-long party was held in distinction of the god Saturn and involved sacrifices, gift-giving, special privileges for slaves, and much feasting.
Although this holiday was partly about giving presents, more important, it was to honor an agricultural god. On the heels of the Saturnalia, the Romans marked December 25 with a celebration called the Brumalia.
Bruma is thought to have been contracted from the Latin brevum or brevis, meaning brief or short, denoting the shortest day of the year.
The Romans Followed the Greeks: During the second century B.C., the Greeks practiced rites to honor their god Dionysus (also called Bacchus). The Latin name for this celebration was Bacchanalia. It spread from the Greeks to Rome, center of the Roman Empire.
“It was on or about December 21st that the ancient Greeks celebrated what are known to us as the Bacchanalia or festivities in honor of Bacchus, the god of wine. In these festivities the people gave themselves up to songs, dances and other revels which frequently passed the limits of decency and order”.
Because of the nocturnal orgies associated with this festival, the Roman Senate suppressed its observance in 186 B.C. It took the senators several years to completely accomplish this goal because of the holiday’s popularity.
Suppressing a holiday was unusual for the Romans since they later became a melting pot of many types of gods and worship. Just as the Romans assimilated culture, art and customs from the peoples absorbed into their empire, they likewise adopted those peoples’ religious practices.
Blending in Christianity:
The followers of Jesus, the Anointed Master over the Children of the Light, continued to grow in mass numbers – the powers of the darkness took the opportunity to use the Roman Empire through Constantine the Great to Christianize the Empire that formed the Holy Roman Empire. Henceforth, Christmas was created through the powers of the deceiving darkness that replaced Saturnalia.
The Christmas tree symbolizes the pyramid the main Illuminati object.
Also, celebrations that are connected to “light” or The Sun are Judaism celebrates Hanukkah with its brightly lit menorahs Kwanzaa candles.
Origins of Yule:
Pagan holiday called Yule takes place on the day of the winter solstice, around December 21. On that day (or close to it), the earth’s axis tilts away from the sun in the Northern Hemisphere, and the sun reaches at its greatest distance from the equatorial plane.
As a festival of the Sun, the most important part of any Yule celebration is light — candles, bonfires, and more.
The winter solstice has been celebrated for millennia in the Northern Hemisphere. The Norse peoples viewed it as a time for much feasting, merrymaking, and, if the Icelandic sagas are to be believed, a time of sacrifice as well.
Traditional customs such as the Yule log, the decorated tree, and wassailing can all be traced back to Norse origins.
Update: The star on top of your Christmas tree represents the sun of the ancient “gods”, who colonized Earth eons ago.
Based on an ancient Egyptian mural, Wayne Herschel was able to decode the true meaning of this celebration: “Earth colonisation day measured on 25th December Sol Invictus”.
Happy Earth’s colonization day!
The truth about Christmas & Easter, the documentary:
Excerpt: Did you know that the birthday of every pagan sun-god around the world was on December 25th?
Did you know that the phrase “Ho, ho, ho” originated from the late 1600s when public plays were very popular and before the devil would come out on stage he would announce himself by saying “Ho, ho, ho”?