Modern science is now beginning to confirm what spirituality, philosophy, sages, ancient teachings and psychedelics  have been saying for millennia: the entire Universe is One and what we think of as “reality” is just an illusion;  the only real thing in the Universe is Consciousness. , 
“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet.” -Niels Bohr, Nobel Prize in Physics 1922
“The total number of minds in the universe is one.” -Erwin Schrödinger, Nobel Prize in Physics 1933
“A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed. We are one planet. One of the great revelations of the age of space exploration is the image of the earth finite and lonely, somehow vulnerable, bearing the entire human species through the oceans of space and time.” – Carl Sagan
YOU Can Change The World!
The term New World Order (NWO) ,  refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government. The common theme in conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts  about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government — which replaces sovereign nation-states — and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologies its establishment as the culmination of history’s progress.
Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations.
Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes. Obviously, throughout the mainstream media, ,  conspiracy theorists and conspiracy theories are considered CRAZY. 
This video shows you why it is hard to convince others of your truths. Truth seekers in the truth movement should focus on AWAKENING people through DISCUSSION, not dictation.
1. From a psychological viewpoint, this information is not easy to swallow, one can not accept this info and go on with their lives in the same way. The brain recognizes that this info will force it to re-arrange and re-program several pieces of information it has accumulated over the years, and the brain will fight, because this requires a high amount of mental effort, and the best way to avoid such effort, is to reject the info.
2. The second reason deals with the problem of ego. Due to a person’s ego, he will fight you and your information, because he/she values their words over yours. They can’t accept that you might of stumbled upon such valuable truths, that they did not realize before, and in defense of their ego, they disclaim your truths.
3. In many occasions, the person is so comfortable living the fast life, that they simply don’t want to change their way of life, and couldn’t care less about what’s happening in the world. They are too focused on themselves.
4. The Matrix  is a SYSTEM. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
5. They believe and value the voice of the system, it has become the prime decider of their reality. What is the voice of the system? The mainstream media! As Neo reaches for the red pill Morpheus warns Neo, “Remember, all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.”
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn’t fit in with the core belief.” -Frantz Fanon
Source: Knowledge of today;