“…we have an unprecedented financial collapse in the making. If such a financial crisis comes to pass it is clear that the policies and procedures now in place will transfer the legally owned deposits and money market savings of individual Americans into the hands of the banks at which those funds are kept. Get your money out.”
If you decide to follow this advice, then here is what you should and should not do with your cash money.
The worst thing you could do, is to keep them “under the mattress”, with no real plan in mind. If a financial collapse will take place, then it’s only a matter of time until your money will worth almost nothing.
So, here is my advice:
Before anything else, you should think of a place to stay. I suggest a small community, far away from any major city.
1. If you don’t have access to a clean water source, then the first thing you should do is to buy a lot of bottled water. You can go a long time without food, but only two to three days without water.
If you have access to a clean water source, then you should know that water can be kept safe to drink for a long time, if properly stored. Have you noticed that the holy water from church can be safely drank for months? That’s because the priests add fresh basil in the water recipients. I also have information from a trustworthy source, that mixing the water (after adding the fresh basil) with a silver object (e.g. spoon, rod) will prolong the water’s freshness even further.
Next, you need to pour the water in tightly closed recipients, away from direct sunlight and high temperatures. A cool basement is the ideal place to store it.
– Collect the water;
– If possible, boil it and let cool down;
– Add plenty of fresh basil and mix them together with a silver object for a while;
– Store the water in tightly closed recipients, away from sunlight, in a cool environment;
– If you have the possibility, boil the water again (and allow it to cool down) before drinking it;
2. Buy as much flour as possible and learn how to bake bread at home.
3. Buy as much canned food as possible, and be sure to choose the canes with the furthest expiration date.
4. Buy sunflower and palm oil.
5. You should also consider buying: resistant boots, medication, soap, shampoo, first aid kit, simple tools, power generator and whatever else you think it’s necessary to your survival.
6. Now, if you still have money left in your pockets, then you should consider investing them in physical gold coins and bullion (not certificates!). If the bank and law allows it, then consider making this transaction anonymously (during the Great Depression, the US government robbed its people from all their gold, under the harshest penalties if not willingly giving it away).
Gold is one of the safest investments you can make, but do not buy gold jewelry!
I recommend you buying 24k gold bullion from the Swiss bank “Credit Suisse” (or any other major bank), with a 999,9% purity, and/or 24k gold coins. Together with your gold, you will be handed over authenticity certificates for your purchase. The bank will also offer you the possibility to deposit your gold in their vaults — something I do not recommend!
Now that you are informed, please gather your family, make a plan, and act mature! Even if nothing happens, the food and water can be consumed in time, while your investments are safe.