This ancient recipe of a pharmacist was found in 1972 in a Buddhist monastery in the mountains of Tibet. It was dated to be 5,000 years old.
Add 350 grams of crushed garlic in a glass jar. Pour over it 220-250 grams of 95-96° alcohol, rum or other spirits.
The alcohol may not contain other substances, like benzalkonium chloride or methanol.
In the 11th day filter it all with a very fine strainer or gauze.
The resulting liquid is poured into the same pot and placed another 2 days in the refrigerator.
After this period, the remedy is ready for treatment (the drops may be taken with some milk or water before starting to eat), as follows:
Continue with 25 drops/ 3 times a day, until you finish the entire quantity.
THIS THERAPY MAY BE REPEATED ONLY ONCE EVERY 5 YEARS!
- The sick myocardial diaphragm;
- Lung disease;
- Arthritis and rheumatism;
- Various vision and hearing disorders;
- Lack of appetite;
- Gastritis, stomach ulcers and hemorrhoids;
- Clears the body of fats and stones (kidney, gall);
- Improves the metabolism and thus all blood vessels (re)become elastic;
- Melts the blood clots;
- Regulates the body weight;
And possibly the most important one: It’s allegedly capable of absorbing any internal and external tumors.