The Root Cause of Cancer Almost Universally Ignored by Doctors
President Nixon and the Congress declared war on cancer in 1971, but unfortunately, nothing importan...
Comparing to our cell phones now that are more powerful than our computers, modern science was not able to bring us closer to eradicating cancer even after 40 years.
Unfortunately, cancer rates have only managed to increase during this span of time. You can realize on your own that cancer is so spread because there is always someone around you who has cancer, is dying from it or is already dead.
Why has “the War on Cancer” Failed so Miserably?
According to the Skeptical Inquirer, Reynold Spector, these are the six reasons for the failure:
- Screening for useful drugs against cancer cells has not worked
- Animal models of cancer are often inadequate
- We don’t understand the cause/pathogenesis in most cases of cancer
- Most treatments (except surgery) are nonspecific cell killers and not “smart”
- Clinical trials and the grant system don’t foster innovation
- Unproductive “fads” in research come and go
Even though these six reasons may factor into the equation of failure, I personally think that the following list is yet another example of what’s wrong with the entire system, which is actually ignoring the fact that cancer is a man-made disease that is caused by toxic overload.
Several months ago, I conducted a study on ancient mummies which showed that cancer is not a natural disease at all and the primary factor is not genetics as people tend to believe.
Modern times have brought pollution and poor diet which resulted in higher rates of cancer. So the question is why medical and science communities are ignoring these basics?
Getting to the Root of the Problem
In my opinion, cancer is spreading more and more every day because most of the research is directed towards expensive drugs that target late stages of the disease, rather than on the root of the problem.
I belive that if people start leading more healthy life and consume healthy foods, they will be able to eliminate the risk of most cancers.
Nowadays, the major and primary factors that are fueling our cancer epidemic are environmental and lifestyle factors and they include:
- Wireless technologies, dirty electricity, and medical diagnostic radiation exposure
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Obesity, stress, and poor sleeping habits
- Pesticide- and other chemical exposures
- Processed and artificial foods (plus the chemicals in the packaging)
- Lack of sunshine exposure and use of sunscreens
The pharmaceutical researchers convince people that they are doing anything in their power to find the cure, but we only see a research into newer drug therapies. It is more than clear that they are not digging close enough to the root of the problem.
When it comes to cancer, you ignore lifestyle factors at your own peril, because drug-based solutions are not making a dent in this dangerous and progressive disease.
People should all be aware of the fact that cancer drugs are actually toxic and come with devastating, including lethal, side effects.
Even though the drugs are not effective when it comes to prolonging or improving the quality of life to cancer patients, the conventional medicine is still desperately trying to give the illusion of fighting the good fight against this terrible disease.
Several studies have recently discovered that Avastin, the best selling cancer drug is not effective at all and it has the most dangerous side effects, which is why it has been phased out as a treatment for metastatic breast cancer.
REAL Cancer Advancements that Need to Become Mainstream Knowledge
Unless people begin to take cancer prevention seriously, the rates of cancer patients will double between 2000 and 2020, and nearly triple by 2030.
In order to prevent cancer, the medical community must stop overlooking the methods that can actually have a significant impact.
There are 3 advancements when it comes to cancer that merit a special mention. They haven’t been accepted by conventional medicine yet, but they must be at any cost.
Number 1: Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency plays a huge role in cancer development. According to researchers, about 30% of cancer deaths (2 million people worldwide and 200,000 in the U.S.) could be prevented every year just by optimizing the vitamin D levels in the general population.
All you have to do in order to decrease your risk of cancer by more than half is to optimize your vitamin D levels with sun exposure.
On the other hand, millions of people around the world have an increased risk of cancer because they are deficient in vitamin D due to lack of sun exposure.
As we previously mentioned, vitamin D is crucial when it comes to preventing cancer but it also offers protection in a number of other ways, including:
- Causing cells to become differentiated (cancer cells often lack differentiation)
- Reducing the growth of new blood vessels from pre-existing ones, which is a step in the transition of dormant tumors turning cancerous
- Regulating genetic expression
- Increasing the self-destruction of mutated cells (which, if allowed to replicate, could lead to cancer)
- Reducing the spread and reproduction of cancer cells
Number 2: Optimizing Your Insulin Levels
In order to lower your risk of cancer you need to normalize your insulin levels. The research conducted by Otto Warburg showed that cancer cells require more sugar to thrive, for which he won a Nobel Prize in 1934.
Sadly, not many ongologist nowadays appreciate or apply this knowledge.
People should stop incorporating too much sugar In their body since high insulin levels can cause major damage to the organism. Diabetes is the most common health condition that occurs due to insulin imbalance.
In one of my most popular articles, Insulin and its Metabolis Effects, Ron Rosedale, M.D, said:
“It doesn’t matter what disease you are talking about, whether you are talking about a common cold or cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis or cancer, the root is always going to be at the molecular and cellular level, and I will tell you that insulin is going to have its hand in it, if not totally control it.”However, you can help yourself and prevent your insulin levels from becoming elevated in the first place just by limiting your intake of processed foods, grains and sugars/fructose as much as you can.
Number 3: Exercise
Even if it sounds unbelievable to you, exercise can slash your risk of cancer.
As we previously mentioned, optimizing your vitamin D levels and controlling your insulin levels are the two of the most powerful steps you can take to reduce your cancer risk and you can achieve this by exercising.
According to some studies, people who are physically active experience about half the incidence of colon cancer as oppose to those who lead sedentery lifestyle.
Moreover, women who exercise on a regular basis can reduce their breast cancer risk by 20 to 30% compared to those who are physically inactive.
As you all know, your immune system is your first line of defence against any kind of health problem, so you should exercise more because it improves the circulation of immune cells in your blood.
When it comes to exercising, the key is to do it properly, which means to esnure you are getting enough to achieve the benefit, but not too much to cause injury. People should look on exercise as some kind of drug that needs to be carefully prescribed in order to achieve its maximum benefit.
Winning the War Against Cancer Begins with Your Personal Choices
According to the conservative American Cancer Society, one third of cancer deaths are linked to carrying excess weight, poor diet and physical inactivity. As you can see, you can do a lot to prevent cancer.
In order to do that, you should make the following healthy lifestyle changes:
- Limitating your intake of processed foods and sugars/fructose as much as you can in order to control your insulin levels.
- Make sure to normalize your vitamin D levels with safe amounts of sun exposure. You should monitor your vitamin D levels throughout the year.
- Maintain an ideal body weight.
- Get enough high-quality sleep.
- Get appropriate amounts of omega-3 fats.
- Make sure to do some exercise on a regular basis because it helps you drive your insulin levels down. As a result, it will reduce your cancer risks.
- Consume vegetables as much as possible, but make sure they are fresh and organic. For instance cruciferous vegetables have been identified as having potent anti-cancer properties.
- Reduce your use of cell phones and other wireless technologies, and implement as many safety strategies as possible if/when you cannot avoid their use.
- Have a tool to permanently erase the neurological short-circuiting that can activate cancer genes. According to CDC, even 85% of disease is caused due to emotions. Make sure to controll your stress and emotions because this factor may be more important than all the other physical ones listed here.
- Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution.