How Rich People Are Using Philanthropy As A Disguise
Society is made up of the collaborated efforts of people in the form of institutions. Institutions a...
Behind the Mask of the Cabal
Despite the seeming equality we have achieved, the rich elite haven’t gone anywhere. They have managed to maintain their existence thousands of years throughout history, including in the modern era.
Read: Forbes’ Rich List Doesn’t Include the Wealthiest Families on the Planet
They were even there at the dawn of modern-day advancement, in the beginnings of the industrial revolution, where society witnessed its biggest growth in history.
The first aristocratic class planted the initial seeds, influencing the direction of our society in the most fundamental ways, just a century ago.
In time, they grew by creating most of the major sectors in finance, education, media, and more, shaping society into what it is today.
If there is anywhere to look today for questions or answers for our very imperfect world, it is at those who created it.
The richest “philanthropists” of our time have been constantly pushing forward agendas in their own right.
To have such a small group of people have a chance to influence millions of lives on such a big scale sounds scary to me.
Let’s take a look at some of the most influential philanthropists in modern history:
1. Bill Gates
- Misunderstood as one of the world’s main contributors or as a computer genius that invented a lot of things.
- Bill was given free funding by his wealthy parent and support from IBM to start his Microsoft business that was eventually carried by the successful software code Windows.
- Bill Gates’s philanthropy work consists of purchasing 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock with an estimated worth of $23.1 million, $2.5 billion to vaccinating kids around the world, and over $200 million on Common Core, a public education curriculum that seeks to further de-individualize the public education system.
- Bill Gates Foundation Announces Population Control Microchip
- Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death
2. Warren Buffet
- One of the richest men who has ever lived, his investments include spending millions of dollars on the big banks that are sucking the economy dry.
- He has donated a large sum of his money to an abortion business called Planned Parenthood, that has been caught selling dead baby fetuses.
- The other majority of his donation money is now sent to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
3. George Soros
- Extremely wealthy businessman, thanks to many shady business deals (he was named an “economic war criminal” at one point, as well as being a former Nazi collaborator).
He has funded many radical and dangerous social movements in Egypt, the European refugee crisis, the civil division, and protests in Ukraine, and the Arab Spring, and he is responsible for stirring up havoc in the United States by funding the violent arm of the protest group Black Lives Matter.+
Read: George Soros and 'Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation' Behind the Ebola Outbreak
- Foundation founded in 1913, with its stated mission being “promoting the well-being of humanity throughout the world.” They helped create the modern-day federal education system, regulated and funded the medical care system, and developed vaccines.
- Today, the medical industry is the third leading cause of death in the United States, student scores in the U.S. are some of the lowest in the world in math and mediocre at best in general, as a result of an unequal, stifling, anti-creative education system, and vaccines have caused more diseases than they have fixed.
Read: David Rockefeller Says Conspiracy About ‘One World Order’ Is True
- In the early 1900’s, they purchased the majority of the U.S. media outlets (which is the reason why they are hardly talked about in the media) and helped create the Federal Reserve in 1913.
- The Rothschilds have a deep history in their involvement with world affairs. We do know even from the limited reports that they funded many of the major wars.
They funded the Napoleon War, both sides of World War I and II, and the Bolshevik Revolution that created the nightmare communist regime in Russia in 1917. (Read their complete history here).
Even further, the Rothschilds gained approval to proceed with a Zionist movement in Israel, and essentially turned the first stone on one of the worst conflicts in the world, the 50 year Palestine-Israel war.
Read: The Rothschilds Own 80% of Israel – and Direct Its Genocidal Policy
What This Means
The total amount of money given out by these five “philanthropists” equates to roughly $75 billion. From the looks of it, most of that money is not going to help us, but rather, help them to consolidate even more power and wealth.
Billions of dollars are being spent to make our lives harder, just from these five people. Imagine how many more technocrats are out there, donating to the detriment of humanity in the name of philanthropy, and how much influence that has on us?
by Maseeh Ghani