What Happens When You Discover That Life as You Know it is a Deception?
I have spoken to others along with my own personal experience of discovering that life as we know i...
I have spoken to others along with my own personal experience of discovering that life as we know it or have been taught to understand it has been a huge ball of deception. What is interesting is the depth of that deception.
by Sonia Barrett
Let me first say that the deception is a truth until we learn otherwise as these deceptions have been the foundation upon which our lives and the lives of ancestors have played out. Without these deceptions much of the process of human life would have played out quite differently.
Yet there is no need to regret not knowing those things which you did not know for perhaps had you known you would have missed out on much of the necessary experiences.
However the question is, just how deep does the deception go and just how much of what we believe are we willing to give up?
These are important questions to look at. We are dealing with layers of deception. Not only are we dealing with layers of deception but most often people are not willing to give up falsities for truths that may stir change in their lives.
Change means many things and for some change could create drastic changes in relationships, environment, income and lifestyle.
Deceptions block many of the following and can completely rock ones world:
1) Reality is an optical illusion
2) Your beliefs about your spirituality are programmed constructed beliefs
3) You don’t need gurus and guides to make decisions for you
4) No divine Source or God needs to be worshiped
5) There is no one coming to save you
6) Life is a divine science
7) Every thought you have determines every next moment in your reality
8) No one is controlling your reality without your permission
9) You are Source in physical form
10) Control is the survival program
11) Control of others is fear based
12) Everything about the way you “operate” your life is based on the “survival program”
13) You use titles to validate your identity and your existence
14) Why must you be identified as a light worker when the objective is to operate in balance/ alignment?
15) Although life is polarized its not about choosing one or the other, again it is about being center
16) To choose sides is to struggle to stay away from the other
17) It’s not about being good or bad it is about resonance
18) We choose according to what we resonate with based on the vibration of our consciousness/awareness
19) You are choosing every moment of your life
20) You are choosing to be dumbed down
21) The color of your skin does not define you it is simply part of the experience despite potential chemical differences
22) It is possible to become reacquainted with a more expansive aspect of ones self once you let go of the limitations and fear of change
23) Many of the Ascended Master you cling to have their own set of problems and the question is did they truly ascended
24) True Ascension is about shifts in consciousness allowing one to move beyond the concept of linear time; it’s a movement beyond the decay of the body exploring conscious interdimensional time travel without the concept of death
25) Death and aging are only essential transitions in the current concept of life within the design of this 3rd dimensional matrix. To believe otherwise is the greatest deception
26) Many of the so termed Ascended Masters lost their physical bodies to death many are stuck, but most people will not want to believe that
27) Your lifespan is tied into the matrix until you understand the manner in which your consciousness is interwoven into the structure of the system itself
28) All of these external securities are just that securities and to lose them will mean that we must become responsible for ourselves
29) Most importantly I must explore the foundation of my belief system; do I want to believe or am I ready to know
This is a minuscule list but, potentially, quite stirring for some.