How The US Sent ISIS To Syria (The Proof That Every American SHOULD See)
by Katharine J. Tobal The creation of ISIS is one of the most viral discussions on the Internet to...
The creation of ISIS is one of the most viral discussions on the Internet today. When ISIS first appeared in Syria and Iraq, it was not entirely clear from where they had come.
The world was divided between the idea that ISIS was Assad’s creation and that it was the result of supporting what are called “moderate rebels” by the U.S and its allies.
After the bloody attacks in Paris that left 129 dead and more than 350 people injured, it has become clear that this extremist group is now threatening the existence of people throughout the world, not only in Syria and Iraq.
In Syria alone, 9 million people have been forced to leave their homes and escape outside the country, and most of them are not refugees in Europe. The situation in Iraq is quite similar. Important to remember is the fact that the U.S. knew about ISIS at least 3 years ago!
A secret Pentagon report dating back to 2012 was leaked earlier this year. The report, which was exposed by Ben Swann’s “Reality Check,” explains the dangers of what the U.S. government was doing in Syria at the time. Remember, that was in 2012.
The documents were leaked by Judicial Watch, who for many years has been engaged in obtaining sensitive U.S. government documents through freedom of information requests and lawsuits.
Reality Check: Proof U.S. Government Wanted ISIS
According to the video, it seems that ISIS was part of a big geopolitical game of chess to destabilize the Middle East. By this point, it should not be surprising to hear that elite, wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, which are three U.S. allies, funded the terrorist group of ISIS.
- Ex Al-Qaeda Commander: USA Spent $20-30 Million to Establish ISIS, Which Works for CIA
- How America Created ISIS and Al-Qaeda Terror Groups
- Fidel Castro Slams US & Israel for ‘Creating ISIS’
Moreover, US Vice-President Joe Biden has blamed Turkey and Qatar for allowing the rise of ISIS, saying they supported extremists with money and weapons in their continual efforts to overthrow the government of President Bashar al-Assad.
Biden told the students at the John F. Kennedy Jr. Forum at the Institute of Politics at Harvard University that Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE were “so determined to take down Assad.”
“The Turks… the Saudis, the Emirates, etc. What were they doing? They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do?Mr. Biden also claimed that Turkey admitted it had let too many foreign fighters cross its border into Syria.
“They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tonnes of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad – except that the people who were being supplied were al-Nusra, and al-Qaeda, and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.”
Later, Mr. Biden was forced to apologize to both the United Arab Emirates and Turkey for the comments, eliciting a wide range of commentary.
The new leaked documents show that the West has long supported ISIS, and they were written by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency on August 12, 2012.
They mainly stated that Russia, China, and Iran were supporting what they called “the Assad regime” while U.S. and gulf allies like Qatar and Saudi Arabia were supporting those who opposed president Bashar al Assad.
The documents revealed that the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria were the Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda in Iraq, and another radical movement called “Salafist”.
Here are screenshots from the documents. The highlighted parts are most relevant:
So, let’s make it clear. This report says: Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, and other mentioned countries wanted a Salafist or fundamental Islamic group to take over eastern Syria in order to isolate and overthrow the Syrian President Assad and his government.
In other words, the U.S. and its allies in the Middle East (who support the Syrian opposition) wanted a radical Islamic caliphate in order to challenge Syrian president Assad. So, ISIS was nothing more than al Qaeda 2.0!
According to investigative reporter Nafeez Ahmed in Medium:
“The formerly secret Pentagon report notes that the ‘rise of the insurgency in Syria’ has increasingly taken a ‘sectarian direction,’ attracting diverse support from Sunni ‘religious and tribal powers’ across the region.”Quoting from True Activist, here are the most important points in the 2012 DIA document:
- Western intelligence knew very well that fundamentalist radicals (Salafists and Wahabi’ists) were gathering forces. They were not stopped at the time because it was thought the extremists would be useful in the allied goal of ousting President Assad.
- Back then, we didn’t have a term for these extremists.We now recognize them as ISIS/ISIL.
- The West sent arms from Benghazi in Libya to Syria to aid these extremists.
- The Pentagon predicted “a possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria,” and not only did they predict it, they actually wanted it to happen:
- …”and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition [The USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Europe] want in order to isolate the Syrian regime,” states the document.
- China, Iran and Russia’s support for Assad as the legitimate President of Syria caused huge problems for Pentagon strategy, which is why the West hates the idea of Russia bombing ISIS (ever wondered why that is? Well, now you know).
More facts can be found in Nafeez Ahmed’s report, I suggest you take a look.
There are a lot of questions to be asked here. But the most important one is, why would you believe when mainstream media and its masters, including politicians, tell you they have a plan to fight ISIS, when they themselves were the instigators of this terrorist group?