Dr. Christopher: How to Stop a Heart Attack in 1 Minute
Many people are not aware that a simple, but powerful ingredient can prevent heart attack in a minute! Yes, how much do you know about cayen...
It is the most popular kind of chilli peppers, and make sure you always have it on hand, just in case some of your closest family members needs it.
How to prevent heart attack using a cayenne pepper?
Cayenne peppers have been a subject of many health experts, including Dr. Richard Schulz. They were all amazed by the healing properties of cayenne peppers.
In his 35-year career, Dr. Christopher, an American herbalist, has not lost a single patient who had suffered a heart attack, thanks to cayenne peppers. He gave a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon to a cup of water) to patients who were still conscious. Within a minute, they were all alive and safe.
What makes this even more relevant is the fact that these scientists base their theory on a personal experience, not studies done in controlled conditions.
There are several ways to use cayenne pepper, and some of them are especially efficient
The most important fact is that cayenne pepper has at least 90,000 Scoville units according to the Scoville Heat Units (SHU). Habanero, African Bird, Thai Chi, Jamaican Hot Pepper, Jalapeño, and Scotch Bonet are some of the species that have the same value. You can find it in larger supermarkets, oriental or healthy food stores.
In case you already have these peppers at home, give the patient a combination of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of water. Of course, the patient has to be conscious and breathe.
If the person is unconscious, you can use cayenne pepper extract, but keep in mint that it has at least 90,000 Scoville units. Put a few drops under patient’s tongue.
Cayenne pepper is a powerful stimulant, and it does not affect person’s conscious. It increases the heart rate and carries blood to all parts of the body, and thus balances circulation. Cayenne pepper has hemostatic effect, stops bleeding instantly, and helps in heart recovery.
Remember, many health experts say that they have never lost a patient thanks to this instant therapy.
The best cayenne pepper tincture according to Dr. Schulz’s recipe
This tincture is the best remedy for emergency cases of heart attacks. But remember, you should not use hot pepper, but cayenne pepper, which is the most popular kind of chili peppers, and it is commonly grown in India and South America.
Chili is a bushy tropical plant, and unlike peppers, it is a perennial plant. Ground chili is twenty times stronger than regular pepper, because it contains much more capsaicin, a pepper alkaloid. The heat of chili peppers is inversely proportional to the size of the pepper, so the tiniest peppers are usually the hottest. Always go for this kind.
- Cayenne pepper powder (organic)
- A few fresh cayenne pepper
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- Glass bottle (1 liter)
- As cayenne peppers are pretty hot, you should first put your gloves on.
- On the first day of the New Moon, fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder. Pour in just enough alcohol so it can cover the powder.
- Blend a few fresh cayenne peppers, and add enough alcohol so it gets a sauce-like texture.
- Add the mixture to the bottle. Now you should have filled 3/4 of the bottle.
- Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and close well. Shake it several times during the day.
- Leave the tincture until the next New Moon, and strain using a gauze. Keep it in a dark bottle.
- If you like your tincture super-strong, strain it after 3 months.
- Close the bottle well and store it in a dry and dark place. It does not spoil, so you can use it as long as you want.
Dr. Schulz’s dosing recommendation
Give 5-10 drops of the tincture to conscious patient who has suffered a heart attack or stroke. Add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat the treatment until patient’s condition improves.
If the patient is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under the tongue, and start with the CPR techniques. Repeat the treatment in 5 minutes, and repeat it every 5 minutes until your patient’s condition improves.
- Cayenne pepper can be used in the treatment of other ailments.
- It has antifungal properties, meaning it prevents the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum.
- It is known for its beneficial effect on the digestive system, because it stimulates the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases.
- Cayenne peppers have anticancer properties, and they are especially recommended to patients diagnosed with lung cancer and smokers. It is believed that capsaicin found in cayenne pepper prevents the development of tumors caused by tobacco, and similar results are noticed in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
- It is also helpful in the treatment of stomach problems, flu symptoms, migraines, allergies, redness, obesity, toothache and arthritis.
Scientists have confirmed the presence of 26 different nutrients. Calcium, zinc, selenium, and magnesium are some of the most essential minerals found in cayenne pepper. In addition to minerals, cayenne peppers are rich in vitamins C and A.
Cayenne pepper is one of the strongest natural spices that can do miracles for the heart. If you struggle with certain heart problems, always have this tincture on hand.