10 Ways to Opt Out of the System
I've noticed an increase in the defeatist tone among activists lately. Many are realizing that t...
Yes, the system is tightening its control as more people begin to see it for what it is. Yes, mathematically and rationally, the system is nearing collapse.
But the fix will not be found with anger and predictions of doom, and the fix will not come from petitioning a lawmaker, a regulator, or a sheriff. The fix can only come from you.
It's true that it is nearly impossible to completely opt out of the system. The Matrix is all around us, embedded in our very survival. However, that doesn't mean we should not do what we can to limit our exposure to the decaying system.
The more you depend on a system you despise, the more you will be hurt by it. Therefore, it's vital to find ways to opt out to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
Here are ten ways to opt out of the system:
1. Stop Feeding It: First, stop feeding the system. Stop advocating that the government do your bidding. The very idea that government should be powerful enough to do anyone's bidding is how the elite took it over.
You can also stop feeding it by boycotting corporations that do harm to society. Finally, reduce your digital footprint. Giving Facebook your whole life story is the same as giving it to the NSA.
2. Get Healthy: Modern medicine has become one of the most egregious pillars of control. Even if you have foolishly overpriced health insurance, they require you to attend a minimum number of "well visits" or they can deny claims later on.
It's a clever scheme to get you into the system as much as possible. The only way to feel confident opting out is to get yourself healthy. Simple: eat well and get fit.
3. Grow Your Own Food: Question: When GMOs finally get labeled, who will make sure they are not wrong? The FDA? Don't make me laugh.
Growing your own food is the most effective and rewarding way to opt out of the system. Get some chickens. Grow a garden. Learn to preserve food. What you can't grow yourself, buy locally or in bulk quantities direct from the source (i.e., wheat, barley, rice).
4. Become Your Own Bank: This might be the biggest secret on this list. Did you know that you can opt out of traditional finance altogether?
You can be your own bank and benefit from compounding loan payments instead of corporate banks. Oh, and it's tax free. What is it? Dividend-paying whole life insurance. Before you groan, read this book.
5. Barter: Dollars are the system's fuel and its very foundation. Use anything but dollars wherever you can. Do as much of your economic activity as possible with barter, or off-the-books transactions.
Agorism, sharing economy, and peer-to-peer opportunities are growing exponentially. Go to the Craigslist "barter" category and engage. Use Bitcoin - open a wallet and get some bitcoin here.
6. Produce Something: Make something of value. Create something beautiful. Learn a new skill that no one can take from you. It doesn't even matter if you sell or trade it, because just doing it for yourself is making you more independent.
7. Homeschool Your Kids: For parents, this is by far the best step you can take to opt out. If you despise the system, why would you expose your children to its indoctrination?
Public schools are temples of authority worship to promote a deliberate agenda. The system may not be fixed in your lifetime, but at least your children will be saved from its cult.
8. Don't Outsource Your Personal Security: Let's face it, some people will defend the militarized police no matter how much violence they commit.
Scared masses have outsourced their personal security to a seemingly unaccountable armed gang... and the result is a police state for everyone else. Get fit and learn self-defense. That way you don't have to demand that "authorities" protect the herd like helpless livestock.
9. Volunteer: Stop begging the government to take care of everything. If you want a better world, go make it happen. The war on poverty is clearly not working.
The government criminalizing feeding the homeless all over America should be all you need to know. Disobey. Volunteer for charities, community or church events, or start your own charity.
10. Move to an Undisclosed Location: Last, but not least, you can just about drop out completely by moving overseas or to an undisclosed location.
This can be accomplished, but it won't occur without some hardship. Leaving friends and family behind may cause more pain than the system is causing you. So you should do serious research and meditation before attempting this option.
Dropping off the grid abruptly will likely make you miserable. Don't feel like you have to do everything at once. It's best to take small steps toward independence.
Pick a few of the ideas above that are possible within your current circumstances, or the points that most resonate with you, and take action immediately.
By Joe Wright, Activist Post;