When Gods Walked the Earth Among Humans
Meditation mantras in the ancient Egyptian language are reverberating inside His underground temple. What an uplifting, magical, sound it ...
Beneath it, in the underground chambers, an important ceremony takes place.
Thirteen priests standing in a circle, all dressed up in ceremonial robes with black hoods, are chanting mantras forbidden to the rest. One of them is the high priest, distinguished only by his black-painted lips.
His eyes are shut. His elongated skull is a distinct feature of Royalty.
The mantras turn into a collective hum and the crystal globe begins to descend, while its surreal glowing slowly fades. It eventually rests on a golden pedestal beautifully ornamented with gems, and its glowing stops. The strange marks on the forth wall stop glowing as well, but they do not disappear entirely.
- “Heavenly Gates, Open Before Me!” his metallic voice reverberated throughout the temple.
- “Praised be Your name, AMUN RA!” his subjects answered with one voice.
It's shining like His Divine costume: metallic in the darkness of the chamber, and brighter than the sunlight outside.
Truth be known to all, the Master IS the Sun!
- “Stay!” the Lord said, and the procession stopped. “Kneel!” the Lord said and everyone kneeled.
The helmet of the Sacred Snake upon His head rested and addressed his subjects one last time. Louder than a thunder His Blessed voice became. It came from above and below and from the walls around, louder than any sound ever heard before:
- “I leave command over all lands and people to my son and his sons after him, from now and to the end of days! Obey them as you obeyed me and I will reward you with abundance! Disobey them and I will rain fire upon you and upon those dearest to you! And at the end of days, remember, that I shall return from the Heavens to judge you according to your deeds! If you obeyed my command, then you will live happily, in plentiness, until the end of time. But if you disobeyed my command, not even death will save you, as I will raise you from your graves and burn your souls for eternity!”
And the priests shivered with fear and dared not look at their Lord.
- “Now go and spread my words from North to South and from East to West so that all of my subjects know that I am watching them from above and the judgment day awaits them at the end of days!”
Then all priests bowed before His son and listened to his commands:
- “Until the end of days, when my Father returns, all lands are mine and all people will bow before me. His Blessed face upon the guardian Lion will be replaced with mine, so that everyone knows that He truly departed from this world and left me in charge. Gather my armies and swiftly crush anyone who dares to challenge my right to rule, for I am the Blessed One and you shall all bow before me and my descendants – until the end of days!”
By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com;